StaceyHH

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
Susanna Clarke
Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth
Reza Aslan
Changeless - Gail Carriger Fun stuff. This one didn't rock my socks the way the last one did, but I still liked it enough to immediately grab #3 for my ereading indulgence. I love a good fun, addictive little series. Okay, so I knew "who done it" almost from the beginning... well, really, almost from the previous book. Ha! Sometimes it doesn't matter though, and this is one of those books. Alexia is still saucy.Lord Bitey is still... bitey. (yummy)Ivy is still dumb as a post, but it was the irritating kind of dumb, not the cute and fun storybook foil kind of dumb, although the little merry go round with Tunstall was amusing. Felicity... what was the point of having her in there at all? What's surprising to me is in retrospect, there was a lot in this book that didn't work for me, and yet I enjoyed it thoroughly. The entire writing style is that tongue-in-cheek, slightly snarky, fun and silly style that I actively seek out. Recommended.